Email Trainer Nic at email@example.com for further information
DO YOU HAVE A VID (Very Important Dog)? Well check out what The Dog Blog have to help you understand and build your relationship.
- At a time that suits you and your family
- Trainer Nic can fix all of your common issues
- 1.5 hour session in home, 2-4 sessions usually needed.
- All sessions $230.00 each.
- Covering all areas of Brisbane.
In-home Behaviour sessions
These in-home sessions are required if you are experiencing any of the following problems with your dog(s).
- Barking and have received neighbour/council complaints
- Separation anxiety, particularly when living in apartments
- Providing enrichment for your dog
- New borns arriving in-home, dog jealousy occurring
- Sibling rivarly between 2 dogs or more (each dog past 1 is an extra $30)
- Aggression issues with food, toys, personal items, lead, fence, dog parks.
- Aggreesion issues with dog to people
- Jumping up on you and your family or when visitors are arriving into your home
- Lack of manners in the home in general
- Dominant behaviours in the home
- Chewing and destruction in the home
- Doggy and Puppy toileting problems in the home
- Dog not sleeping
- Crate training problems
- Mat training problems
- Pulling on the lead/leash
- Attention seeking
- Escaping no matter what you have tried
- Not listening to you AT ALL
- Not coming to you when called
- Anything else that is causing lack of harmony in your household with your dog!
- 1.5 hours in your home - $230 inc GST, extra $30 for second pup.
- Covering all areas of Brisbane
1 pup $230.00
2 pups $260.00
These sessions are necessary when you are experiencing ANY of the following with your new PUPPY into the home -
- Not sleeping
- Attention seeking
- Toilet training problems
- Nipping at children/adults
- Stealing items
- Not walking on lead
- Not listening to you
- Crate training
- Mat training
- How to feed correctly
- How to play correctly
- How to correct your pup
- How to praise your pup
- How to choose correct equipment for your pup
- Not playing nicely with other dogs
These sessions are very popular and really get you off on the right paw so to speak. We are on tap to you with any questions, problems you are experiencing and after following what we teach you, you will have harmony back in your household in no time.
- 6 lessons, 1 hour each lesson every fortnight at a time that suits you!
- The cost for this service is $580.00.
These private classes are all about YOU AND YOUR DOG....YOUR TIME, YOUR LOCATION, its all your choice. Once you are booked in, you keep that time slot no matter what bookings we get. We make sure are completely satisfied and succeed in your doggie lessons and problems that you are experiencing. Dogs of any age are welcome and even a senior dog can learn new things. These classes are also very flexible so if you wish to include some behaviour work as well, there will be no extra charge and your Dog Blog trainer will incorporate all the information you need into your 6 lesson program. Some of our clients will do 2 lessons behaviour, then 4 lessons obedience, 6 lessons of just obedience, 3 lessons of behaviour and 3 lessons of obedience...the choice is up to you!