Smart Dog Workshops
– First Sunday each month starting in August – $150 per dog, $270 for two dogs enrolled together.
These 6 hour workshops cover the following-
- Starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm
- Lunch included for humans and doggies
- All equipment and resources needed for your dog is provided as well as extra yummy treats to keep them happy throughout the dayYou need to bring the following
- Your beloved pooch
- Wear closed in shoes
- Any extra treats your dog is fond of
- Your dog must be vaccinated, certificate to be presented upon arrival
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions
All equipment and resources needed for your dog is provided as well as extra yummy treats to keep them happy throughout the day.
All workshops held in New Farm – providing an area that allows for distraction work, shelter, shade lots of space and afterwards nearby is a great dog park for socialising.
These workshops are groups of no more than 7 dogs at a time to ensure that you as the client get maximum attention and care given to you and your canine friend! There are many problems/issues that can arise throughout your time with your dog and in these workshops Trainer Nic will go through the functional side of owning and training a dog, so in other words dealing with everyday situations and how to overcome them. A structured workshop that gives you what you actually need with your dog in the real world!
These workshops teach you in a fun, easy to understand and personal way. If you have extra questions or problems with your dog, Trainer Nic will cover them.
Every dog will improve and every owner will learn new skills over a variety of topics!
All dogs from 5 months to senior years of age are welcome.